Payment Protection Insurance
Have you been mis-sold PPI?
Payment Protection Insurance (PPI) has been sold by many companies against loans, mortgages and credit-cards. Often people are misled into thinking that PPI is an essential part of the loan or simply find that they are paying for PPI without asking for it.
PPI may dramatically affect the amount you repay on a loan or credit agreement, so the policy should have been discussed fully before added to your monthly payments. If it wasn't, or if the policy was not suitable, then we can get your money back.
Why Choose Us?
- We are an established personal finance company with many years of experience.
- We are always no-win, no-fee!*
- When your case is won, we charge a simple 25% plus VAT of your winnings. There are no surprise charges, and no risks.
- We are regulated by the Claims Management Regulator in respect of regulated claims management activities.
- You're in control! If your lender offers a settlement fee, it will be your choice whether our advisors should accept early or keep pushing.